Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bella Dancerella - Disney Princess Enchanted Tales


Bella Dancerella - Disney Princess Enchanted Tales
Step into the world of 3 Disney Princesses with Bella and friends!


Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Cookbook: Favorite Recipes from Mickey and His Friends
Introduces kitchen equipment and basic cooking rules and includes simple recipes for cakes, cookies, sandwiches, soups, salads, beverages, and other dishes.
Customer Review: fond memories
This was the first, and best, cookbook my mother bought me. I still have my original copy and use it every once in a while. It is the BEST cookbook to use when teaching children how to cook. It's full of useful information for the aspiring cook.
Customer Review: true classic!
I am 36 years old and I still have this book. My parents got it for me when we went to the Magic Kingdom in the 70's. It is a treasure I will keep always and share with my nieces and nephew. I made the big bad wolfs brownies a lot. I still look at it and use it when I make hard boiled eggs; I can never remember how to make them. I love the memories this book brings to me. I my a true fan of all things Disney. A must have for all fans of the Mouse!!!


Disney Channel Rocks!: A Companion to All Your Favorite Shows
From High School Musical to Hannah Montana--it's all here!

For readers who know every word of every song in High School Musical, want to go behind the scenes of Hannah Montana, or can't get enough of Cory in the House or The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, this is the perfect book. Jam-packed with quizzes, trivia, and photos of the most popular Disney Channel stars, this book is a must-have for tweens! A section on the brand-new show The Wizards of Waverly Place is also included.

No comments:

Post a Comment